Feeling hungry looking to eat light and healthy then I must say you should try this vegetable salad with cheese recipe. Salads are very simple to make highlights huge amounts of appetizing and refreshing vegetables and it additionally packs a lot of flavor. This recipe is rich with every kind of vegetable and important thing is you can add whatever veggie you want to add in this salad and don’t hesitate to use ingredients.
Ingredients for Vegetable Salad with Cheese Recipe
- 3 cups shredded cheddar, Monterey Jack and/or mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl combine together cheeses, cucumber, tomato, onion and peppers.
- Add cream, lime juice, mustard and Season with salt and pepper, mix well. Pour over a plate of mixed salad and toss until all of the vegetables are coated.
Benefits Vegetable Salad with Cheese:
- Salads are low in calories, high in fiber and rich in other nutrients. Start your meal with the plate of salad this will help you to reduce weight.
- Eat Salads to Cut Calories and Increase Satisfaction
- Eat Salads to Get good Fats
- Never forget to add the medicinal herbs like basil, garlic, lemon juice or parsley to the salad
- your salad should be packed with lots of veggies and fruits.
- Good source of protein
- boost productivity
- Improve your digestion
- Natural source of fiber
- Build strong bones
- Improve skin tones
- good for heart
Ingredients to Avoid
- Fried foods, fatty meats, and sodium-rich meat replacements
- Most store-bought salad dressings
- Candied or oil-roasted nuts
- Refined grains
- Sweetened, dried fruit
Hope this recipe will add a lot of nutrition to your plate and lead to your health goals and healthy lifestyle. Stay tuned with Arogyam Lifestyle for more healthy recipe.